request: add QueryTool disconnect

From: "Erik" <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: request: add QueryTool disconnect
Date: 2008-06-24 21:29:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

This is a request for a pgAdmin feature.

It would be handy if sessions of 'Query tool' (i.e. its windows) could be
disconnected, without losing the SQL contained.

At the moment this is not possible, I believe.

If I want to bounce my postgresql server, I am forced to go check my all my
pgadmin 'Query tool' sessions for SQL that should be saved, and close those
sessions. It would be better if I could simply disconnect, and reconnect
later.

The only 'workaround' now, is to connect to another server...

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers