Re: 7.4 and Pygresql

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: darcy(at)druid(dot)net
Cc: Gerhard Häring <lists(at)ghaering(dot)de>,pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.4 and Pygresql
Date: 2003-12-10 15:33:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy(at)PyGreSQL(dot)org> writes:
> First of all I am responding using my darcy(at)druid(dot)net identity as that is the
> one subscribed to these lists.  Just to make it clear, Gerhard is not
> responding publicly to private email.  My email went to the mailing list but
> I used my darcy(at)PygreSQL(dot)org identity so it is stalled waiting for moderator
> approval.  Perhaps, Marc, you can whitelist darcy(at)PygreSQL(dot)org as I tend to
> switch to that email identity when discussing PyGreSQL.

AFAIK there is no special whitelist for the PG mail lists.  What you can
do is subscribe to the appropriate list(s) using your alternate mail
address, and then select the nomail subscription option so you don't
actually get any list traffic from that subscription.  This will let
you post to the lists using either of your mail addresses.