Re: ice-broker scan thread

From: "Pollard, Mike" <mpollard(at)cincom(dot)com>
To: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "Qingqing Zhou" <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ice-broker scan thread
Date: 2005-11-30 13:54:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers
No, it's all right.  In fact, I believe my boss spoke to Bruce about
this idea in August.  But I have permission to discuss the algorithm.  I
may even be able to get the code, but to be honest, it isn't that much;
it would probably be just as easy for it to be re-written as it would be
to fit it into Postgres.

Mike Pollard
SUPRA Server SQL Engineering and Support
Cincom Systems, Inc.
 Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
remove all doubt.
         Abraham Lincoln