pgaccess - tab order in forms

From: Breton Green <greenb(at)conlog(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgaccess - tab order in forms
Date: 2002-07-22 12:32:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi all,

I have created quite a large form in pgaccess and my tab order needs to be
changed. Is there anyway of doing this? I presume it can be done by editing
the form source in the pga_forms table. I don't know if there is a simpler
way though. If it is indeed the only method, wouldn't it be a good idea for
pgaccess to format the tcl source a bit better, e.g. by adding line breaks?
It would make it far more readable.

Bret Green

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: C. MajDate: 2002-07-22 17:57:15