Cooperation

From: "Robert Mitwicki" <mitfik(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cooperation
Date: 2008-10-29 20:56:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

My name is Robert Mitwicki I am student of University of Science and
Technology in Cracow (POLAND). I would like to help You....

I want to make some kind of plugin/functionality to pgAdmin - I try
explain what I try to make....

I want to do views of database like in MS ACCESS (user friendly views
of database) user can click on object, move tables, make relations,
edit table, delete, and so on ....

This is kind of user friendly GUI, this is for help users get an eyeful
databese in normal view not only in rows and columns or some
treeviews. It can be graphic representation of database.

I want to ask You, is there something like this what I want to do ?
and if not, maybe there is posibility to make this functionality ?
What do You think about this project ?
Maybe some advice ...

Thx for answer
Regards.