Re: Upgrade to 9.1 causing function problem

From: Willem Buitendyk <willem(at)pcfish(dot)ca>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 9.1 causing function problem
Date: 2012-02-23 19:49:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Here are the log returns:

2012-02-23 11:31:44 PST WARNING invalid value for parameter "search_path": "crabdata"
2012-02-23 11:31:44 PST DETAIL schema "crabdata" does not exist

Bizarre because I did set my search path to the schema crabdata but now it is saying that crabdata doesn't exist. But it clearly does. I'm at a loss.

Willem