I would like to post the following position. Please let me know the next
* Installation, configuration, upgrading and evaluation of
database server software and related products.
* Establish and maintain sound backup and recover policies and
* Perform capacity planning.
* Design and implement database architecture and design, including
* Implement and maintain database security.
* Monitor and evaluate database and application performance and
undertake appropriate database tuning efforts.
* Implement and maintain data release processes
* Setup and maintain documentation and standards
* Strong track record of administering Postgres and Informix
databases in a Unix environment (Postgres is no longer a requirement,
but a huge plus. Any relational database experience is fine.)
* Proficiency with SQL, scripting languages and relevant database
* Undergraduate or Graduate degree with a high GPA in Computer
Science or Engineering from a top-tier school.
* Highly motivated with a high sense of urgency and
accountability; strong accuracy and attention to detail.
* A team player with excellent written and verbal communications
* Investment management industry experience
* Midtown location
* Millburn Corp is an asset management, "alternative investment"
business (hedge fund) with $1.3 billion in management and 30 years of
* This position will report to CIO
6 month contract to perm
Juliana Mercurio Sr. Recruiter
757 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
888.256.9179 T 212.588.5820
F 212.588.5911 JMercuri(at)TEKsystems(dot)com
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
The greatest compliment to our business is a referral. If you know of
someone within the IT and/or Telecom industry who is looking for work,
or who is hiring, TEKsystems can be of assistance. Please feel free to
pass on our contact information. Thank you!
TEKsystems - Rated #1 for seven consecutive years on ITSBR's (IT
Services Business Report) Top 20 IT Staffing List.
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: George Pavlov||Date: 2008-11-04 15:04:27|
|Subject: Re: Job Posting|
|Previous:||From: Chris Copeland||Date: 2008-10-30 19:26:24|
|Subject: Hiring now for Database Developer & Architect (Austin, TX)|