Best way to test/develop lots of nested functions?

From: Leon Starr <leon_starr(at)modelint(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Best way to test/develop lots of nested functions?
Date: 2010-08-06 04:21:00
Lists: pgsql-novice
So I've got numerous plpgsql functions I have developed and have been testing using psql.  I was doing fine when I was testing the one by one, but now I need to load multiple functions at a time.  Doing \i longFunctionName.sql for several functions is a bit tedious.

Any advice about how best to proceed?  Is there an easy way to quickly load a batch of functions into psql?  Is there a better way than using psql?  All ideas welcome.  Thanks!

- Leon

pgsql-novice by date