Best way to test/develop lots of nested functions?

From: Leon Starr <leon_starr(at)modelint(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Best way to test/develop lots of nested functions?
Date: 2010-08-06 04:21:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

So I've got numerous plpgsql functions I have developed and have been testing using psql. I was doing fine when I was testing the one by one, but now I need to load multiple functions at a time. Doing \i longFunctionName.sql for several functions is a bit tedious.

Any advice about how best to proceed? Is there an easy way to quickly load a batch of functions into psql? Is there a better way than using psql? All ideas welcome. Thanks!

- Leon