I'm pleased to announce the release of py-postgresql 0.9.0 and 0.8.2.
py-postgresql is a Python programmer's client (driver) for PostgreSQL
general toolkit for working with PostgreSQL in Python.
Changes in 0.9:
* Performance Improvements. Always nice. =)
* Query Libraries--statement management.
* Display of line and relative location of the POSITION for syntax
* DB-API now extends PG-API.
* Many under-the-hood improvements.
Special thanks to the following bug reporters:
Mike Bayer [Broken DB-API row counts]
Dallas Morisett [Broken procedure reference generation]
... Bugs, while of crunchy consistency, are fearlessly squashed.
... If you find a bug, a report would be greatly appreciated.
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: thesis||Date: 2009-06-18 10:55:27|
|Subject: ANN: Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.2.8 released!|
|Previous:||From: Paul Ramsey||Date: 2009-06-16 22:24:45|
|Subject: Re: PostGIS 1.4.0 Beta 1|