import error

From: "Pervez, Salman" <Salman(dot)Pervez(at)citadelgroup(dot)com>
To: "psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org" <psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: import error
Date: 2012-03-21 20:54:46
Lists: psycopg
Hi everyone, I could use a little help debugging an error I am getting. I recently installed psycopg2-2.4.3. When I import the module I get this error from python.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ps.py", line 1, in ?
    import psycopg2
  File "/home/spervez1/python-modules/psycopg2/lib64/python/psycopg2/__init__.py", line 67, in ?
    from psycopg2._psycopg import BINARY, NUMBER, STRING, DATETIME, ROWID
ImportError: /home/spervez1/python-modules/psycopg2/lib64/python/psycopg2/_psycopg.so: undefined symbol: PyByteArray_Type

I feel like this might be a version mismatch error. I am using Python 2.4.3. But I have no idea which version of psycopg would be compatible with it. I will appreciate any help. Thanks!

Salman

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

The contents of this message and any attachments may be confidential and proprietary and also may be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. This message is not intended to be used by, and should not be relied upon in any way, by any third party. If you are not an intended recipient, please inform the sender of the transmission error and delete this message immediately without reading, disseminating, distributing or copying the contents. Citadel makes no assurances that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses and other harmful code.

psycopg by date

Next:From: Daniele VarrazzoDate: 2012-03-21 21:18:13