Re: Broken pipe error

From: "admin" <admin0423(at)homepage(dot)kgbinternet(dot)com>
To: "Craig Ringer" <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "Maciek Sakrejda" <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>, "admin" <admin0423(at)homepage(dot)kgbinternet(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Broken pipe error
Date: 2010-09-19 16:42:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I don't have a direct access of the PostgreSQL log file. I have to ask
other to get the DB log messages. Here is what I get back:

NOTICE:  ALTER TABLE / ADD PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
"web_menu2_pkey" for table "web_menu2"
WARNING:  no privileges could be revoked
WARNING:  no privileges could be revoked
WARNING:  no privileges were granted
WARNING:  no privileges were granted
ERROR:  column "mfzjczifqhgki" does not exist
ERROR:  syntax error at end of input at character 48
ERROR:  column "mfzjczifqhgki" does not exist
ERROR:  column "ejwcwxddtiirxgc" does not exist
ERROR:  column "mfzjczifqhgki" does not exist
ERROR:  syntax error at end of input at character 48
ERROR:  column "ykchkotnl" does not exist

There isn't time stamp at all. Is a switch of timestamp in the log file?