Remote access with JDBC

From: "Qi, Xlaoyan" <qix(at)uncw(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Remote access with JDBC
Date: 2004-09-22 12:35:13
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

PostgreSQL database(version 7.4.3) was installed in my linux box (RHE3).
Matlab database toolbox and JDBC driver was installed in Mac machine.
But I have trouble to access the database with the matlab database
toolbox. pg_hba.conf has been changed to allow the access from My Mac
machine. Still not work. Please help. Thanks.