postgres questions (semi-joins, algebraic space)

From: "luckyghio(at)katamail(dot)com" <luckyghio(at)katamail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgres questions (semi-joins, algebraic space)
Date: 2005-12-02 14:44:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers
 Good Morning,
 I'm an italian student and I'm working on a project involving postgres. I'm sorry for my very bad english. I've some questions:
 1)Does postgres upport semi-joins?
 2)What about projections or selections in query tree writing? Does Postgres support algebraic space (in other word when/how Postgres process
algebraic operators? Are they used as common to reduce the size of the space that the search strategy has to explore?).
Thanks you all
Lucky

> Offro&Cerco: CASA, LAVORO, VACANZE, ELETTRONICA, INCONTRI. Tutti gli
> annunci sono online su Kataweb all'indirizzo http://www.offroecerco.it

Offro&Cerco: CASA, LAVORO, VACANZE, ELETTRONICA, INCONTRI. Tutti gli
annunci sono online su Kataweb all'indirizzo http://www.offroecerco.it

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Simon RiggsDate: 2005-12-02 14:53:27