MS-Windows port

From: "Gough, Micky" <goughi(at)apro(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "'pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: MS-Windows port
Date: 2000-11-13 00:40:20
Lists: pgsql-ports
Hi,

I have followed the FAQ carefully, and put .h files in correct places etc.,
but get an error when compiling .dll's - something about DllMain being
already defined.  I think I need to turn off compilation of .dll's when
compiling under cygwin (these should be done with VC++, shouldn't they?) but
am not sure how.  Any help you might be able to offer would be greatly
appreciated.  We have postgresql 7.0.2 running beautifully on our linux
server, but my boss wants to run it on his MS box to familiarize himself
with it.

Thanks!

Micky Gough
Systems Administrator