From: mohan(at)physics(dot)gmu(dot)edu
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <torque-user(at)db(dot)apache(dot)org>
Subject: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 23 at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:460)
Date: 2004-01-29 16:34:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbcpgsql-sql
Hi All

I am having the torque3.1.jar and postgresql-7.4. I have compiled the new
jdbc driver called as postgresql.jar and have placed it in the lib
directory from where the ant scripts catch the jars. Whenever i try to
access through torque

gestList = BaseGestlistPeer.doSelect(new Criteria());

this error arises

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 23
        at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:460)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.toTimestamp(ResultSet.java:1653)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.getTimestamp(ResultSet.java:398)

I have searched all the lists and the answer i got is a jdbc driver issue.
Please let me know what i need to for getting around with this problem.
This happens only with this method in the whole application. But the same
method works when i did not use the new torque 3.1 and everything happens
smoothly.Please let me know if there is a way to configure jdbc with
torque or any other configuration issue for postgres you know might have
been creating this problem. I am having one heck of a night mare wid this
issue.

thanks

--Mohan

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: Achilleus MantziosDate: 2004-01-29 16:50:41
Next:From: Achilleus MantziosDate: 2004-01-29 16:50:41
Previous:From: Felix BollenbeckDate: 2004-01-29 15:57:21
Subject: JDBC Driver not found