Re: Sort question ! ! !

From: "Daniel T(dot) Staal" <DStaal(at)usa(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sort question ! ! !
Date: 2006-12-07 14:37:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Thu, December 7, 2006 9:14 am, jennifer llerena said:
> hi everyone!
>
> I want to know if the sort process can be improve.
> Or what parameters should I check if it`s working with
> the best performance possible.
>
> thanks a lot!
>
> Jennifer Llerena

Run an 'Explain Analyze' on the queries you want to speed up, and see what
is taking the time. Then you can look to see if reformulating the query
or putting in a new index may be helpful.

Daniel T. Staal

This email copyright the author. Unless otherwise noted, you
the contents for non-commercial purposes. This copyright will
local copyright law.