Re: A little late - first meeting updates!

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A little late - first meeting updates!
Date: 2006-06-21 18:54:44
Lists: pdxpug
On Jun 21, 2006, at 11:51, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> I've got access to the PDXPUG blog!  Woo!  Here's the url: http://
> pugs.postgresql.org/pdx

Cool.

> I did ask Randal Schwartz if he would give a talk.  He said yes,
> schedule permitting.

I'd also be willing to give a talk. I can talk about PL/pgSQL or
DOMAINs.

> I haven't heard back from FreeGeek yet about availability of
> space.  Once I do, I will throw out some ideas for a meeting time/
> day.  It is still just us three, so no introductions are needed yet :)

I suggest announcing the group on all of the other PDX techie group
lists (I think there's a LUG, Ruby, PHP, maybe others). Then after a
few more people have joined, we should maybe discuss scheduling.

Just my $0.02.

Cheers,

David