syntax error at or near ";" at character 41

From: "Dan Coleman" <mypiehole(at)corporatebig(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: syntax error at or near ";" at character 41
Date: 2010-12-30 23:37:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

I really hope someone can help me with this. All of a sudden this error
is filling my postgres log. I restart Postgres and somewhere around a
minute or two these start getting issued. I have been running this system
for a long time and no changes have been made. Anyone have an idea where
i can look?
Thank you.

Dan