Re: Buildfarm: Stage logs not available for MSVC builds

From: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buildfarm: Stage logs not available for MSVC builds
Date: 2007-04-25 09:59:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

-hackers probably isn't the place for such complaints.

The problem not beacuse of MSVC, but because of member misconfiguration,
by the look of it. The tar command string will need to be set in the
config file and tar installed. I found that I needed bsdtar for Windows
for this to work. See

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=weevil&dt=2007-04-13%2014:54:06

cheers

andrew