Re: Linux Journal Article.

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Linux Journal Article.
Date: 2004-10-20 14:49:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
tony(at)unihost(dot)net (Tony) writes:
> One for the advocacy list.
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7847
> Story Begins:
> I spent last week learning about PostgreSQL at the Big Nerd Ranch, held at Historic Banning

... But the Big Nerd Ranch is on Carling Avenue, in Ottawa.

And between getting renamed Norel, and the assorted financial
troubles, they're now a "Much Smaller Nerd Ranch", and haven't a
corporate name to fit the initials (e.g. - Bell Northern Research)...

(They used to get cranky if you didn't use the phrase "Biggest Nerd
Ranch," too...)
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/linuxxian.html