Re: 10 Years And Counting

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 10 Years And Counting
Date: 2006-07-12 21:37:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
jonah(dot)harris(at)gmail(dot)com ("Jonah H. Harris") writes:
> On 7/12/06, elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com> wrote:
>> There were several people, including me that got quite ill.  I
>> don't think it was related to the food, but who knows.
>
> /me was sick on Sunday.  I was feeling a lot better on Monday
> though, so I don't know if it was some 24hr flu or food :(

It's not remarkable for unfamiliar water to have some, erm,
"inconvenient" effects.  My brother in Flower Mound, Texas finds that
visiting Kitchener, an hour west of Toronto, always causes a little
trouble the first day or so to some of his family, due to differences
in the flora in the water.

They also find that milk doesn't taste quite right anywhere but home.
(And the adjustment again isn't long or insurmountable...)
--
"cbbrowne","@","acm.org"
http://cbbrowne.com/info/finances.html