Re: BUG #4069: Wrong tip

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4069: Wrong tip
Date: 2008-03-31 15:48:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com (Gregory Stark) writes:
> "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> writes:
>
>>> Wrong tip at the beginning of the administrator: "The answer to the
>>> question of Life, the Universe and Everything is 42." The answer is "God
>>> created them."
>>
>> I'm not so sure - can you define exactly what 'the question' is? That
>> will probably help figure out if the answer is correct.
>
> IIRC the question is "What is six times eight"

I thought it was "What is nine times six?"

(And note that in base 13, 9x6 = 42...)

If there is to be a fix, it probably involves adding the word
"Ultimate" in between the words "the" and "question"...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/linuxdistributions.html