Re: 8.3 beta timing

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.3 beta timing
Date: 2007-10-01 02:45:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

bruce(at)momjian(dot)us (Bruce Momjian) writes:
> I think we need another week to get things ready for beta. I will have
> the release notes done mid-week and hopefully we can close out all open
> items by the end of the week.

It's worth noting that Greg Smith has collected release note
information into the wiki; that is hopefully a useful resource for
organizing them topically and such, perhaps even permitting the effort
to get split up a bit...

http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/8.3_Changelog

http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/8.3release
--