Re: 7.4 not yet covered on /.

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)libertyrms(dot)info>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.4 not yet covered on /.
Date: 2003-11-18 17:55:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl (Alvaro Herrera) writes:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 10:08:58AM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>
>> I submit'd it, and it got rejected ...
>
> Submit a note to other site saying that Slashdot rejects news about
> PostgreSQL :-)

Some interesting threads came up on Linux Weekly News to that effect
about the Linux Gazette 'split.'

Synopsis: Linux Gazette was a monthly 'e-zine' that joined up with
SSC, publishers of Linux Journal, for help with web hosting and
editorial matters.  SSC wanted a change of direction, to turn it into
more of a 'Linux daily news portal' thing, which didn't fit with the
intent of LG 'staff.'

There has been a fork: SSC kept the linuxgazette.com domain; the
"Answer Gang" have registered linuxgazette.net to continue on with the
'monthly thing.'  And SSC has been censoring complaints about the
matter.

Reporting on Slashdot censorship could be news :-).
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'libertyrms.info';
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>