PostgreSQL Marketing material

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Marketing material
Date: 2007-02-20 04:37:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Is there a preferred brochure, these days?

I can distribute something at the Toronto "IT360" conference (used to
be called RealWorldLinux), IF there's something suitable to

Ideally, that would be 2-sided 8.5"x11", where B&W is obviously
cheapest to generate.

I was under the impression that there might be something at pgFoundry,
but it seems to be down again.

This site has an A4-oriented brochure...

I have done some rewriting of it specifically to get it to fit onto
8.5x11 (dropping a few words here and there seems to do the job).
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.secnanifxunil" "@" "enworbbc"))
Rules of  the Evil Overlord #189. "I  will never tell the  hero "Yes I
was the one who  did it, but you'll never be able  to prove it to that
incompetent  old fool."  Chances  are, that  incompetent  old fool  is
standing behind the curtain."  <>

pgsql-advocacy by date