Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: SCMS question

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: SCMS question
Date: 2007-02-22 21:56:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net (Andrew Dunstan) writes:
> Tom has pointed out, our biggest pain point is
> the occasional wish to move things across directories.

That's the biggest pain that people are normally aware of.

There are things that people don't even bother to try to do with CVS
because they are so impossible as to be stupid ideas.

Notably, CVS, being an inherently centralized system, doesn't support
the notion of having a secondary repository tracking projects that
haven't been able to be committed into the central project.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.secnanifxunil" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://linuxfinances.info/info/finances.html