PpgSQL Autovacuum

From: Didier Gasser-Morlay <didiergm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PpgSQL Autovacuum
Date: 2010-01-28 06:46:00
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello,

Could someone point me to a good reading on autovacuum; I clearly do not
understand how to get it to work, as I thought it was 'automatic' (hence the
name :) but whilst viewing tables with PgAdmin III I get more often than not
a message indicating that that table were quite a number of data input have
been made should be vacuumed ... so this does not work as I thought it
would.

Any advice ?

Didier

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Edi StojicevicDate: 2010-01-28 08:51:02