Require security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql !!

From: Potluri Srikanth <spotluri(at)ismartpanache(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Require security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql !!
Date: 2008-05-11 14:29:01
Lists: pgsql-admin
 Hi all,
 can anyone provide me the security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql ?
 security involving ROLES, access priviledges , etc ...
 i am novice in the field of security implementation, hence i request
you if you can provide me examples or PPT or MATRIX sheet to
understand the security  in postgresql.
 Thanks in advance for your assistance and contribution.
 Regards,
 Srikanth k Potluri
 +63 9177444783(philippines)

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Tino SchwarzeDate: 2008-05-11 14:45:47
Previous:From: Potluri SrikanthDate: 2008-05-10 15:49:43
Subject: Access Priviledges among multiple users (roles).