Re: FAQs and Port Status

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FAQs and Port Status
Date: 2006-11-28 15:59:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com ("Simon Riggs") writes:
> The various ports and FAQs are fairly confusing, I note.
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq/
>
> - AIX FAQ could do with some work, its long with lots of As and not
> many Qs, so its hard to understand what its telling you. But it
> clearly works, judging by the build farm. Sorry to criticise when
> there's such a wealth of detail there.

Unfortunately, it has grown organically, adding responses to problems
that we have run into.

It is a bit confusing, but I'm not quite sure what to do to make it
appear more organized, as the issues discussed are fairly independent
of one another.

All I can say is that AIX troubleshooting is quite a circus...
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "cbbrowne.com")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/wp.html