Re: adding psqlodbc driver in ODBCconfig

From: ricardd(at)mathstat(dot)dal(dot)ca
To: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: adding psqlodbc driver in ODBCconfig
Date: 2006-06-13 21:32:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Just a point of clarification then. Are there 2 different odbc drivers for
postgresql in Linux, one from you and one from the unixodbc package?

Still, I can't seem to find the right resources from unixodbc and still
can't connect to postgresql through odbc. I'll post a similar query on the
unixodbc-support mailing list.