Re: 2003 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Award

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)libertyrms(dot)info>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 2003 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Award
Date: 2004-01-13 15:26:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in (Sai Hertz And Control Systems) writes:
> Just answer one thing , would have you reacted in the same manner if
> PostgreSQL was voted to FIRST place.

All I would be able to conclude was that "our ballot-stuffers were
better than the other guys' ballot-stuffers," and that is, in fact,
what happened last year, when PostgreSQL came in "first" at that web
site. And that is all I concluded last year.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="libertyrms.info" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>