Re: BUG #5312: I NEED HELP

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Daniel J(dot) Baldev" <dbaldev(at)msn(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5312: I NEED HELP
Date: 2010-02-04 02:49:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Daniel J. Baldev <dbaldev(at)msn(dot)com> wrote:
> All I want to do is to delete a database, but I don't know how to actually
> input the dropdb command and what other stuff I need to open...can you help?
> I think my problem will be very simple for someone who understands this

I probably could help if I could see what is on your screen, but I
can't.  In general, if the database you want to drop is called junk,
then you either do "dropdb junk" from the command line or "DROP
DATABASE junk" from SQL.  Once again, you need to read the guide to
reporting problems - you're not providing any information at all on
what program you're using to connect to the database, what you've
tried, what happened, etc.

And again, this is not a bug.

...Robert