On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Alex Hunsaker <badalex(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> But yes, lets keep it simple for now.
OK. Updated patch attached. Changes:
- Incorporate your previous review patch.
- Omit attacl and attoptions from hardcoded relation descriptor
initializers so the whole thing still builds.- Use
ATSimplePermissionsRelationOrIndex instead of custom permissions
- Remove recursion, per further thought about a comment in your
original review - I agree that the recursive behavior is weird.
- Remove a stray reference to SET STATISTICS DISTINCT in the documentation.
- Bug fix: this wasn't working at all for index-expression columns.
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Fujii Masao||Date: 2010-01-21 02:54:54|
|Subject: Re: Streaming Replication and archiving|
|Previous:||From: Fujii Masao||Date: 2010-01-21 02:42:03|
|Subject: Re: HS/SR and smart shutdown|