Re: BUG #5046: java developer

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: mahmoud badr <alien_fci(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5046: java developer
Date: 2009-09-14 13:34:11
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:42 AM, mahmoud badr <alien_fci(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      5046
> Logged by:          mahmoud badr
> Email address:      alien_fci(at)yahoo(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
> Operating system:   windows
> Details:
>
> when trying to create POJOs from Netbeans IDE they aren't ceated when the
> DBMS is postgreSQL and they are created if the DBMS is any thing else.
> please correct me if i'm wrong.

I have no idea, but this sounds like something you need to talk to
whoever makes your Netbeans IDE about, rather than the PostgreSQL
developers. If you think there's a PostgreSQL bug here you need to
tell us what actual SQL statements got executed, what you thought
should happen, and what actually happened.

...Robert