Re: Thanks.

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Thanks.
Date: 2009-08-10 20:16:35
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Kevin
Grittner<Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov> wrote:
> Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

>>> Thank *you*.  You've done a spectacular job as CFM, far better than
>>> either me or Dave.  Are you up for another round, or do you want to
>>> take one off to avoid burnout?
>>
>> You've pre-empted me Josh - I was just about to write roughly the
>> same email
>> :-)
>>
>> Anyway - seconded; excellent job Robert!
>
> I'd saved Robert's email to write a reply to the same effect.  It's
> hard to imagine it being done any better.  Thank you, Robert!

Thanks, I really appreciate all of your kind words. I'm wondering,
though, if we can identify some of the particular things that I did
well, rather than just "everything". Since I suspect I'm going to end
up running another CommitFest at some point, it would be useful to
know what things that I did this time I should be sure to do again
next time. But, also, I don't think I'm up for running EVERY future
CommitFest, so somebody else is eventually going to need a list of
what to do and what to avoid.

I also think we should move this discussion to -hackers so that people
who are not following -rrreviewers but may have comments can throw in
their $0.02. Perhaps someone would volunteer to kick off a thread
there?

...Robert