Re: ready for another patch

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ready for another patch
Date: 2009-07-25 20:25:35
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Jeff Davis<pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com> wrote:
> I'm ready for another patch.
>
> However, if it's complicated at all, it might take me a week or so for
> the initial review.

OK, how about "prefix support for synonym dictionary".

There aren't actually too many patches without assigned reviewers at
this point, but there are a lot of patches where either the reviewing
hasn't been completed yet or the author hasn't yet updated the patch.
Not sure how we're going to handle those yet, but that's going to be
the next challenge once we get these last few assigned.

...Robert