Re: reviews not completed and/or additional review needed

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: reviews not completed and/or additional review needed
Date: 2009-07-23 02:48:24
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Robert Haas<robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> multi-threaded pgbench - Greg Smith's name is next to this one, but he
> didn't respond to email, so may not be planning to review it.  So this
> one needs code review and performance testing.

It seems I spoke too soon on this one; Greg Smith just posted a
detailed review.  However, he did mention that he does not have a lot
of experience with the Windows side of the house, so if anyone has
Windows expertise, help here would be greatly appreciated.  I don't
think anyone who signed up to be a round-robin reviewer mentioned that
they had experience in this area, so if you do you're a hot commodity.

Thanks to everyone for all the reviewing done thus far - I think this
has really been going very smoothly and that we are making good
progress.  Let's keep at it...

...Robert