ready for another one, i guess

From: "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ready for another one, i guess
Date: 2008-11-11 23:14:46
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

I reviewed Peter Eisentraut's TABLE command - needs more work.

Heikki has not responded to my request for a status update on
optimizing COPY with memchr, so I think there is nothing to do on that
one for now. It looks like it is still WIP.

I have updated the Wiki with status on these two patches.

...Robert