Ontario LinuxFest - October 13, 2007

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ontario LinuxFest - October 13, 2007
Date: 2007-06-26 16:25:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
http://onlinux.ca/

Finally a grass roots conference for Linux and Open Source right here
in Ontario. The Ontario Linux Fest is a conference for all things
Linux and Open Source.

When
    Saturday October 13th, 2007
    8:30am to 5:30pm
Where
    Toronto Congress Centre
    650 Dixon Road
    Toronto, Ontario
    M9W 1J1

This event looks like it is intended to very much parallel Ohio
LinuxFest, and I have submitted a presentation proposal to do
something on "What's new in PostgreSQL 8.3" akin to last year's
presentation at the Ohio show.

Also worth noting:

<http://onlinux.ca/node/34>
Dot Org Sponsorship $100

If you are an Open Source project or non-profit organization you can
obtain exhibit space at the event at a significantly reduced cost.

    * Exhibit space
    * Logo and listing on The Ontario Linux Fest web site
    * Logo and listing in the show guide
    * Two (2) attendee passes

I think it would make *very* much sense to have a ".ORG" table there
as long as enough volunteers can be found to staff the booth, much as
is desired for the Ohio event.  I expect that there are enough
PostgreSQL folk in Toronto to do so...
--
"cbbrowne","@","cbbrowne.com"
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/sgml.html

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2007-06-26 16:31:16