Re: Preparation for Beta

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Preparation for Beta
Date: 2001-09-29 19:08:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> OK, I think we are on track for Monday beta.

One thing that I think absolutely *must* happen before we can go beta
is to fix the documentation build process at hub.org. Until the online
developer docs are up-to-date, how are beta testers going to know what
to look at? (For that matter, what are the odds that the doc tarball
generation process will succeed?)

Personally I'd really like to see CVSWeb working again too...