Re: Contributor List policy

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, bruce(at)momjian(dot)us, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Date: 2008-03-11 01:55:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org> writes:
> ... there should be two lists, of which you
> would definitely be label'd a 'Major Contributor' ...

I've been thinking that for awhile.  Core is in a good position to see
who are major or minor code contributors, but we are not so well placed
to see who's contributing in a non-code fashion.  If there's going to
be recognition for non-code contributions I'd be happy to see that be a
separate list managed by someone else.  How this all gets presented on
the website (one page or several?) is not clear.