Re: contrib/tablefunc bugfix

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: "Patches (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>,Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: contrib/tablefunc bugfix
Date: 2003-05-15 05:10:20
Lists: pgsql-patches
> Still getting a number of ecpg related warnings on compile, but I assume
> we're not worried too much about those as of yet.

Me too ... I've been starting to think about ragging on Michael about
those.  For starters, C files appearing in src/interfaces ought to
include "postgres_fe.h", rather than a random selection of system
headers.  Several of the warnings I'm getting would go away if
ecpg/pgtypeslib/ were following that basic portability practice.