Re: OSCON Talk Needed

From: David Wheeler <david(at)wheeler(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OSCON Talk Needed
Date: 2003-05-02 00:02:33
Lists: sfpug
On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 10:51  AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Interesting.  I was discouraged from submitting a talk or tutorial in
> February; the organizer at O'Reilly claimed that they had enough.

Who told you that?? I actually heard that they needed more Pg talks
about a month ago, and only pressed my guy to see if he really needed
them this week.

> Now it's a moot point; my little brother is getting married in July,
> and I
> can't even consider going to OSCON.

Ah, well! C'est la vie.

David

david(at)kineticode(dot)com                              ICQ: 15726394
                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org