dbdesigner

From: Sylviane Molinet <molinet(at)ibp(dot)u-psud(dot)fr>
To: psql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: dbdesigner
Date: 2005-07-08 13:08:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I want to use dbdesigner to create my postgreSQL database. I have postgres
8.0 on a linux redhat 9.0 workstation.
I wish to configure DBDesigner4_Settings.ini to connect to my database test.

At the moment I can't connect to postgres database test from DBDesigner4.
What should I do ?
Or do you know other free software I can use ?

Another question for my is how to translate an Oracle database for postgreSQL.
I've only have the schema file and the table datafile.
I've heard about the torque project. How can I use it ?

Thanks for your help

MOLINET S.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: C FunkyDate: 2005-07-08 23:10:33