determining when a database was created

From: Ian Lipsky <postgres(at)merk(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: determining when a database was created
Date: 2004-05-29 00:56:17
Lists: pgsql-admin
is there a way to tell when a database was created? I've tried looking in
some of the postgres system tables but i didnt see any that looked like it
had a creation date.

I would have also looked at the date the data folder for the database was
created, but i didnt know which folder belonged to which database.

Is there a way to find out the date the db was created? thanks

pgsql-admin by date