Senior Engineer Needed Immediately
Project: Web based consumer directory & content site
- Java, JDBC
- webservices, SOAP, wsdl
- Postgres SQL, stored procedures, triggers
· Design and development of web-based applications and presentation
· Collaborate with product managers, interaction designers, operations, and
other members of the project team in requirements specification,
feasibility analysis, testing requirements, and launch planning.
· Architecture design, software design, and implementation.
Key Skills and Experience:
· 3-5 years of commercial server-side development experience in Java,
preferably on Linux/UNIX.
· Experience with web user-interface design patterns (e.g. MVC) and
frameworks (e.g. Struts, Tiles, JSTL, JSP Tag Libraries, JSF, etc.).
· Experience with HTML, DHTML, and CSS programming (by hand); experience
· Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
· Good communication and personal skills: ability to interact and work well
with members of other functional groups in a project team.
· Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing, dynamic environment.
· BS/MS in Computer Science highly desirable.
Email CV to michael(at)gofish(dot)com
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Mike MacEachern||Date: 2004-07-14 20:40:05|
|Subject: postgres job in Toronto|
|Previous:||From: Toby Tremayne||Date: 2004-06-28 00:25:10|
|Subject: guru needed briefly|