Re: Can anyone explain this

From: "Michael Black" <mblack(at)distcompsols(dot)com(dot)nospam>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can anyone explain this
Date: 1999-10-31 21:32:05
Lists: pgsql-general

What is the difference between rows 1-2 and 3-5?
It appears that rows 3-5 are missing ether a line
terminator, such as a <CR> or a trailing space, or the
data has filed the column to its maximum length.
I can not be for certain about the latter because
you did not post a data schema of the table in question.

These observations should give you a clue on the
resolution required.

HTH
Michael Black

Edouard DESSIOUX wrote in message
<99102413061001(dot)00602(at)dooz(dot)corp(dot)intrinsec(dot)com>...
>Hello,
>
>I'm new in using SQL, but i can't figure why ny example does this :
>
>manip=> select * from mailing ;
>file |name
|display
>https://dooz.corp.intrinsec.com/mail/mail_ed/ |Boite aux lettre du compte