Re: Nested transactions, 1st try

From: Manfred Koizar <mkoi-pg(at)aon(dot)at>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Nested transactions, 1st try
Date: 2003-04-18 09:55:17
Lists: pgsql-patches

Alvaro,

> This is the first attempt at supporting nested transactions.

I found your patch here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-04/msg00086.php,
more or less by chance because normally I read -patches through the
news server, but ISTM something's wrong there. There is only one
message in comp.databases.postgresql.patches since 2003-03-26.

I don't know what else I missed. Has there been a specification of
the interface between the low level stuff I'm supposed to implement
and the area you are working in?

I'm extracting your patch from the web page now and hope to find some
time to play around with it, when I'm on vacation (skiing) next week.

Servus
Manfred