Re: High IOWAIT times, low iops? Can't figure out what the bottleneck is...

From: "Evan Reiser" <evan(dot)reiser(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: High IOWAIT times, low iops? Can't figure out what the bottleneck is...
Date: 2007-07-03 17:44:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Here is the table structure for the table with all the inserts

id(PK) integer
dateinserted datetime without timezone
dateexamined datetime without timezone
lockedby integer
done boolean
failed boolean
invalid boolean

>select * from table limit 1;
id | done | failed | dateinserted | dateexamined | lockedby |
invalid
3130902 | f | f | 1900-01-01 00:00:00 | | 0 |

There is a clustered index on dateinserted,
+ a non clustered index on id
+ a non clustered index on done,failed,invalid
+ a non clustered index on lockedby

There are no triggers