Connecting problem using iODBC under linux

From: lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de (Lothar Behrens)
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connecting problem using iODBC under linux
Date: 2004-01-31 18:00:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I have taken my own comment from google to recreate my odbc.ini and
odbcinst.ini files. After changing the host, where the database is running,
I cannot establish a connection to my database.

I can telnet to the host at port 5432 what means, that it would possibly
work with any other program.

Is there any program to test this (either ODBC based or native connection) ?

Thanks

Lothar

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Elvis GuoDate: 2004-02-01 10:09:47